THE 1920S FASHION - THE 1920S
The 1920s Fashion - Ny Spring Fashion Week 2011 - Korean Fashion Malaysia.
The 1920s Fashion
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- twenties: the decade from 1920 to 1929
- File:1920s decade montage.png|From left, clockwise: Third Tipperary Brigade Flying Column No. 2 under Sean Hogan during the Irish Civil War; Prohibition agents destroying barrels of alcohol in accordance to the 18th amendment, which made alcoholic beverages illegal throughout the entire decade;
- This is a timeline of major events in Mormonism in the 20th century.
Prostitutes on Erichstrasse, late 1920s
These women have the shortest dresses I've seen in any European 1920s photo yet.
You can clearly see knees and when police isn't around probably a bit more too.
The girl on the left could be classified as a 'flapper', the cloche hat, the short dress.
It does explain why many of the more conservative people back then didn't see a difference between flappers and prostitutes.
P. Steinmann Baby Clothes AD, 1922
P. Steinmann Baby Clothes AD, 1922 - Ad of Christening Robes & Frocks, Vintage 1920s Ads from The Sphere Royal Marriage Number, honoring wedding of Princess Mary & Viscount Lascelles, 1922.
japanese fashion labels
african fashion lace
how to sketch fashion clothes
diy high fashion
trade fashion accessories
little girl fashion
new fashion jeans
best paris fashion schools
1 fashion clothing
free fashion clothes
Post a comment