FASHION CLOTHES IN PAKISTAN : FASHION CLOTHES
Fashion clothes in pakistan : Kolkata fashion week 2011 : Issues in the fashion industry
Fashion Clothes In Pakistan
- Pakistan , officially the Islamic Republic of Pakistan also the Federation of Pakistan, is a country in South Asia. It has a coastline along the Arabian Sea and Gulf of Oman in the south, is bordered by Afghanistan and Iran in the west, and India in the east and China in the far northeast.
- (pakistani) of or relating to Pakistan or its people or language; "Pakistani mountain passes"; "Pakistani soldiers"
- A country in the Indian subcontinent; pop. 159,196,000; capital, Islamabad; languages, Urdu (official), English (official), Punjabi, Sindhi, and Pashto
- a Muslim republic that occupies the heartland of ancient south Asian civilization in the Indus River valley; formerly part of India; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
- Make into a particular or the required form
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- A feature of all modern human societies is the wearing of clothing, a category encompassing a wide variety of materials that cover the body. The primary purpose of clothing is functional, as a protection from the elements.
- apparel: clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his dress"
- Items worn to cover the body
- (clothing) a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
Hussein Chalayan Brief - The acceptable coverage of the female body in Pakistan and Afghanistan Society.
The brief was to create promotional material for Hussein Chalayan for the design museum.
Looking closley at Chalayans projects and fashion lines, I built a project on what each culture deemed as acceptable forms off dress covering for women in Western Europe, the Middle East and the Extreme Muslim countries, Afghanistan and North Pakistan.
I chose quotes from the philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein that helped add to each diagrams concept.
The Extreme Afghanistan and North Pakistan - ''The face is the soul of the body''.
As a women may show only her face.
The Middle East - ''What can be shown cannot be said''.
As a woman may show only her forearms and lower legs and is still expected to dress conservatively.
The Western European - ''The human body is the best picture of the
As women have the choice to show almost all parts of her body other than her private parts.
I coded the maps and dotted lines to show the countrys and where the clothes cover the body.
Red - Afghanistan and Pakistan
Green - The Middle East
Blue - Western Europe
The diagram itself was constructed through collage of a map projection, skirt pattern block, mathematical diagrams and a dress making ruler.
Pakistani models present locally-made western style outfits during a fashion show in Lahore, 19 July 2003. The show was organized by Pakistan Garments manufacturers and exporters associations. AFP PHOTO/Arif ALI (Photo credit should read ARIF ALI/AFP/Getty Images)
ghanaian fashion dresses
vancouver fashion design schools
fashion jewellery forum
hot mens fashion
fashion wear sale
children fashion show
fashion tv midnight haute
dress up games for kids who love fashion
fashion design sketches
australian fashion week pictures
Post a comment